- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Political Science, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related
- Minimum of 2-3 years of progressive, generalist HR related positions that includes start up with a medium to large manufacturing corporation
- Experiences in setting up HR programs compliant with Thai Labor requirements
- Must have at least 1 years in a supervisory capacity and demonstrate proficiency in computer utilization
- Excellent in English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Develop and maintain positive employee/labor relations environment through timely and consistent application of policies, procedures, monitoring of regulatory compliance and facilitation of conflict resolution.
- Interact with supervisory/management level in the timely investigation of policy infractions and recommend, where appropriate, disciplinary action.
- Develop and execute associate communication and appreciation activities in support of Corporate identity
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies
- Analyzes manpower requirements and turnover date to ensure the attainment of productivity, goals and retention levels.
- Oversee internal manpower staffing activities to include the management of the internal job posting process, layoffs, recalls, as well as temporary staffing requirements
- Oversee the administration of compensation and benefit programs for the assigned site’s specific location.
- Interpret and advise location management and implementation of compensation and benefit initiatives in support of the corporate program
- Design, develop or identify external source of the delivery of training programs in support of HR initiatives or organizational development requirements
- Age 28-33 years old
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related filed.
- At least 4 years of experience in auditing or the internal control filed will be an advantage. ( Experience in the audit framework, standard & control practices & corporate governance including experience in reviewing and assessing process.)
- CIA and CPA or experience in manufacturing industry is advantage.
- Able to travel occasionally.
- Result-oriented, Well-organized and Self-motivated.
- Proficient on operation Microsoft Office programs
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Performing audit projects to assess the adequacy and continuous effectiveness of control system and report finding, as well as make recommendations to the management and business units.
- Ensuring the sufficiency of the internal controls that are applied to the business activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance or related.
- 0-5 years experience with complex financial environment, financial accounting, foreign currency transactions, cash management, and financial systems.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with demonstrated experience in the area of budget control and reporting.
- Ability to meet multi task and tight deadlines.
- Outgoing personality with excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Ensure efficiency of financial transaction operation to comply with Company’s policy.
- Ensure company account payable and company account receivable.
- Responsible for financial analysis of the operation covering monthly actual closing, forecasting, budgeting, business planning, cash flow analysis and prepare group consolidate account.
- Responsible and analysis company investment for possible best benefit.
- Perform the financial report to management.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Apply this position